Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best guide to make money?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailidh
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ailidh

Number of messages : 27
Registration Date : 2012-08-10

Best guide to make money? Empty
PostSubject: Best guide to make money?   Best guide to make money? Empty17th September 2012, 8:19 pm

I'm wondering how you guys make money ingame (without counting the gold you earn from selling CC items).
Post here what you think is best.
You can also post other people's guide if that really helped you, but don't forget to give credits!
Back to top Go down
https://clockworks.forumotion.com
zeref198
Event Master
Event Master
zeref198

Cleric Number of messages : 69
Registration Date : 2012-08-17
Area we can track you down in : Find me in a motel :D

Best guide to make money? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best guide to make money?   Best guide to make money? Empty28th September 2012, 4:58 am

By right you can only earn gold by the old method LOL.Just keep on farming abyss dungeons and seal codes, sell stuffs...a greater way is by nesting, especially dragon nests like sea dragon nest, sdn(hc mode), gdn and gdn(hc mode).... i cant think any other ways LOL
Back to top Go down

Best guide to make money?
Page 1 of 1