Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Drop Guide!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailidh
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ailidh

Number of messages : 27
Registration Date : 2012-08-10

The Official Drop Guide! Empty
PostSubject: The Official Drop Guide!   The Official Drop Guide! Empty10th August 2012, 10:04 am

Okay, this is how it works. I'm going to put every dungeon in this thread. It is going to be a large thread so to make it easier to find what drops in which dungeon just use Ctrl + F and type in your item or dungeon. If you have found any items that i didn't add yet, please pm me and tell me the name of the item plus the dungeon you found it in. (Image of the item would be even better)
Important!
All drops are based on Abyss or Master raids.

Sigh Canyon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Low Grade Revert Cube (Obtained from the Dimensional Rabbit when cleared on Abyss mode)Minotaur Miniature (Obtained from Umpuseu. You'll get like 1 or 2 of them each time you run)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=15]Dimensional Crystal Fragment
(Obtained from the Dimensional Rabbit when cleared on Abyss mode. You'll get 20/25 every run)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=15]White Feather
(Dropped by the Harpies at the Boss Stage. I think any difficulty) Price: 1Gold 80Silver 50Copper[size=15]Key of Dimensional Box (Dropped from Harpies and from the Dimensional Rabbit when you cleared the dungeon on Abyss mode)

Minotaurs Nest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Anima's PowderHerba's PowderSophia's PowderPotencia's PowderAncient AxeAncient HammerAncient SwordAncient Crossbow

Sanctuary Core
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All level 24 Rare items
Rough Agate If you do the runs on Master difficulty you'll get more of them!)

Missing images will be added asap!

Last edited by Ailidh on 12th August 2012, 11:16 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clockworks.forumotion.com
Pytharios
Guild Master
Guild Master
Pytharios

Number of messages : 41
Area we can track you down in : Lagendia's four floors of whores

PostSubject: Re: The Official Drop Guide!   The Official Drop Guide! Empty10th August 2012, 10:05 am

The font messed up.
Gotta resize it man :/
Back to top Go down
Ailidh
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ailidh

Number of messages : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Drop Guide!   The Official Drop Guide! Empty10th August 2012, 10:09 am

Haha yeah i noticed, but it's fixed now!
Back to top Go down
https://clockworks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Drop Guide!   The Official Drop Guide! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Drop Guide!
Page 1 of 1