Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
testdamage
Goblin
Goblin
testdamage

Sorceress Number of messages : 2
Registration Date : 2012-08-10

MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D Empty
PostSubject: MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D   MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D Empty10th August 2012, 10:04 pm

Hello there everyone! especially to our gm who i call a "sloth" which in fact, he is sometimes Twisted Evil but yeah, enough about him, my char ingame is only a swordmaster named testdamage which will soon become the Legendary mOONLORD!! WOOO just sayin, its free to say legendary here Very Happy ill just go online for nests and lvling my char and helping low level chars ingame, coz im about to be busy at work soo.... when im online , im sure to be going for nests and maybe some boosting service and yeah talkin to guild members and helping them out ^^ my real name is war btw, just call me test or war ingame.
If you guys need help and i happen to be online , feel free to ask me or talk to me sometime ^^
This is a VERY FRIENDLY GUILD and we are trying our best to level this guild and make this known anytime soon Twisted Evil in different ways maybe pvp, dungeon kings idk , but we will think of ways xD
CIAO! TAKe care guildies! MORE POWER CLOCKWORKS! btw i live in the philippines ^^ Cool

afro elephant lol!
pyth= Sleep

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ailidh
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ailidh

Number of messages : 27
Registration Date : 2012-08-10

MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D   MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D Empty10th August 2012, 11:23 pm

Welcome on the forum bro. I'll see you ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clockworks.forumotion.com

MEET TESTDAMAGE THE GREAT >:D
Page 1 of 1