Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eneko
Goblin
Goblin
Eneko

Number of messages : 2
Registration Date : 2012-11-26

Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl) Empty
PostSubject: Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl)   Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl) Empty12th December 2012, 7:12 am

I'm not gonna ask for gold (atleast not this time XD). So it seems we have spots on our Raid, and well instead looking for weirdos abussers why not try with guildies first. We are normaly 6-7 persons doing SDN and after, SDN HC, is total assured run, unless some1 mess it badly. Tho, we have certains rules:

-Drops: each person in party decides for something and the rest WILL RESPECT it, this means if I ask for a M. Attack SDN L ring, the rest of party will accept and let me have it (and ofc, no trolling like I'm a Gladiator and I need it, the class with prefference will have it). If more people needs we normaly take turns for it, we do this with EVERYTHING. If you do it well and not scam you'll probably will keep coming with us.

-Classes: To avoid problems with sets, we run with one class of each branch (1 paladin, 1 saint, 1 saleana, 1 fu...). So sadly, and even if it sounds racist/classist, not all can apply.

-Important to have Apple Juice/ Attack Elixir Boost: We all need to make damage, isn't fair if you just come to be carried and loot.

We don't really care if you are uber experienced or not WHILE you are open to LISTEN and LEARN, if you want to suicide pls don't do it here. Again, to listen the party and adapt is what we need.

We normaly do both SDN runs on Saturday, unless something happens

The classes we need or we dont have are: Archer (bm or acro are free), Sword Master (Gladiator is?, or Moonlord), Engineer (care with this cuz this class needs to be controlled perfectly, or Blaise will explode; he hates acas ;_; but I love them shh).

Again, we dont ask for OP people, but please have decent gear, and some caring about it, don't come saying you have 50k hp, cuz you wont even reach the corner of the nest XD. Forgot to say we need 2 or 3 persons (we have a really good paladin, a saint, a merc, saleana and force user =D)

Thanks for the time and feel free to post below your class and so or just whisp me ingame, or to Nephryl or Blaise

Greetings!

cat Eneko
Back to top Go down
ChaosElest
ChaosElest

Archer Number of messages : 18
Registration Date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl)   Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl) Empty13th December 2012, 2:54 pm

haha ! thats so nice of you ! Very Happy can alchemist join ? Razz
Back to top Go down
AgentSolo
Goblin
Goblin
AgentSolo

Number of messages : 3
Registration Date : 2012-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl)   Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl) Empty15th December 2012, 11:21 pm

Sad I am a Guardian can i join? (Just a assuming though) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl)   Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Pls!! ->With SDN (Suggested Title by Nephryl)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clockworks :: General Discussion-
Jump to: